Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Since that day.what day? the THAT day!

since that day.what day? The THAT day! Whats the THAT day? Its the day i graduate from INTI College Malaysia Nilai.
since the day i graduate from INTI.. my objective is to;


1. Eat as much hokkien mee while i still can

2. Say hello and Goodnite, goodmorning, afternnoon!,etc to the beach as often as i can

3. Yamcha/Fellowship/lepak/talk crap with all the penang friends i have.

4. Spend lotsa time with mum and dad and sarah

5. kau dim all my visas,travel shopping,uni adm.etc asap

6. learn how to cook!as much dishes as i can

7. Exercise tons!

8. play lotsa Footie with boonkheng and the guys

9. Feed myself daily with penang hawker food.

10. hike the hills in Penang

11. Kerachut kerachut Beach

12. Seek God for further direction

so yea...thats basically most of my objectives...today is the 4th of Sept., 11 days to go, how's the progress?

Objective 1; the number of bowls i have finish so far is high..and still increasing!

Objective 2: only been to the beach once. will visit the beach a lot the coming week.

Objective 3: Yea, can say most of them are from PFS,Disted, and church buddies. have lotsa pictures too.

Objective 4: Its a must for me everyday

Objective 5: done with them dee.YAY!will collect my visa by thursday

Objective 6: hmm..only learned how to make soft boiled egg..."ah kong" style

Objective 7: Checked!

Objective 8: yea, did played lotsa footie at inti penang field. just had our last
game with boonkheng this afternnoon.

Objective 9: oh yea. i have man.

Objective 10: i havent hike any hill yet except the hill which leads to kerachut beach..hehe.

Objective 11: Kerachut is best man! Thanks jen!. i will be goin there again.anybody wanna follow?tell me when you are free =)

Objective 12 : doing it daily, but have to admit i have some things which is distracting me. Am seeking hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home