Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Ang Mo Land

A glimpse of lupton residence
Cheap market. VERY cheap. i get my food stuffs here.
Somewhere in center city leeds, early the morning very empty.
my housemates.see their tongues?they have just got it pierced.
Fried Rice cina Sausage with veggie, fried chicken and instant potatoe waffles.

Hey guys im Leeds now!!!

its been 8days since i arrived. much has happen. sorry that i havent been blogging for a loong time. I just got lotsa stuffs to do.

The past few nites has been crazy! The accomodation i live...it turns out that im the only asian in the whole friggin Block. one block has 3 floors, 3 units each.5 rooms per unit, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Its a nice place. like hotel to me hahaha.
But the nite life here is crazy.i guess its the english culture. I havent been able to attend much of the parties they have just in the block corridor. everynite they have parties. crazy english students =P.

I didnt join them. cos i havent really recover from jet-lag.
But tonite is different. i decided to at least try to force myself out opf the jet lag and join my blockmates in their party.pai sa la. they always invite wan.
A English Uni. party..is not the normal party with have back here in malaysia. i have a super culture shock experience just now. dont intend to go to details. yes its fun knowing people in your block. But things might get outtta control when they are drunk.haha. if you know what i mean. Besides im the only aSIAn in this block.

I found a great church here. I have been attending cellgroup. met some great christian friends too. They really make me feel welcome. i always join the Christian Union.

Fresher Week. is crazy and wild..so yea..i dont attend any of the parties organized by the unis. its just not me. hehehe.i went once, just for the experience.

Hmm...besides that i have been cooking my own meals everyday. i cooked fried rice almost everyday. and some lauk lauk which i remember how my granny cook. i cook veggie and stuffs.hahaha. fried chicken too. haha. i cant stand pasta and bread here. i got sick of it by the 2nd day im in leeds. my breakfast also i cooked porridge.Thank God they have a good chinatown in leeds too. hehe.

Havent been mixing much of the malaysian here. I think its because the accomodation i live in all ang mos wan. asian dont have dee....dream on la ben to bumb into a malaysian here. haha. do i have the english accent? hmm... only when i talk to the birtish hehe. they dont understand my english when i speak it as a way the penang kia speaks it hahaha.

So yea..thats pretty much. i got good housemates.Lindsay Lohans!! haha yif you know what i mean again. Tommorow..i will be meeting some malaysians from the malaysian society, looking forward to it a bit.

I' will add as much pictures as i can and update k. So enjoy this pictures.God Bless!!~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home