Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Friday, January 20, 2006

i got a big cut and blueblack on left eye. i was walking with pris to cg today. while talkin to her. the road we are walkin was dark. so dark while walking i didnt see the long sharp branches sticking out from a plant. and i walked straight into it. Thank God none of my eyeballs got pierced. but man.hurts like mad. actually it didnt hurt till after a while, the wind starts to blow and i feel something piercing pain around my eyes and eyebrows.

tommorow im meeting mum! Whee!!!Birmingham. its 2am now. i cant sleep. i dunno why. maybe im just too excited. my train is at 9am. i have to wake up at 7am to catch the train in time hopefully.

besides that, God has challenged me from His word a lot.

...that "my house on earth be emptier", but not unless "His house be fuller"! to put GOD first before my own desires and my own views on how things should be...

another thing i have learned is again..knowing your identity! i listened to ps. kenneth chin's message "Who's your daddy?" its a good one.http://www.theactschurch.org/multimedia.cfm

im so excited for tommorow.i feel like samuel cant wait to see his mum ,hannah cos he is dedicated to the temple. i was doing the math of how many days i was in penang. and i found out that i had only the max 6weeks in penang since the year 2005 till july/august year 2006.thats like only6weeks of penang in 1 and a half years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home