Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A devotional morning prayer

11th July 2008




Grant, O Lord my God, that I may never fall away in success or in failure, that I may not be prideful in prosperity nor dejected in adversity. Let me rejoice only in what unites us and sorrow only in what seperates us. May I strive to please no one or fear to displease anyone except Yourself. May I seek always the things that are eternal and never those that are only temporal. May shun any joy that is without You and never seek any that is beside You. O Lord, may I delight in any work I do for You and tire of any rest that is apart from You. My God, let me direct my heart towards You, and in my failings, always repent with a purpose of amendment.

-St. Thomas Aquinas-




" O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer"

-Joseph Scriven


"Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them"
-Psalm 199:165 KJV


O Lord please guard my Heart, May I seek nothing else but the Purpose of thy Will in my Life. Amen
-Ben-

1 Comments:

Blogger kraze_mic said...

It was really great to have you blogging. at least, I get to know a teeny weeny bit of what's happening in your life =)

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home