Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

10.1.2007 Still Fresh

Saying Goodnight to mum and dad and love ones.Set my alarm clock to 7am in the morning... to wakey and get the best hokkien mee at jalan kebun nyor.Say my prayers and spend time with my saviour. Time to sleep

I hear Sophie rattling away : 1whooper 3 left! Ben keep the levels up chop chop chop

I hear Roy: Say say say something! Hai-yoh(in buffens tone)!

Liz send a text: Hey Ben. David's picking u up at 630pm. We are doing Hebrews 3.Thanks for messaging.

Linda saying : I think Robbie Williams is the sexiest man alive.

I hear Gavin: heyya ben hows' it goin?

I hear in parkinsons: Father we thank you for this day, and givin us the opportunity...

Siawwan yelling: BEN!!!!

I feel the nice breeze walkin down Roundhay Park and the warm of summer.

RING RING RING

Suddenly i find myself in my room. Look down my bed i see.. cookie trying to jump onto the bed. i hear mum saying : Quickly get up and shower before u go to work. The appetide of my tummy for hokkien mee begin to rise. It is then i realised i was just dreaming. Dreaming maybe. Many nights i dreamt of my year in England. everything that happen,every person i see, the sounds i hear ,etc... its all still so fresh in my memory. Details of each day is still in my mind. What an impact it has gotten over me...in a positive way.

Yes. I'm back in Malaysia now.a tougher year awaits ahead of me. CLP!! This Blog is not done yet with my life in Leeds. There's so much i didnt get to share with you guys yet. Since the day this blog started im not very sure who are the readers of this blog except for my faily and some friends. But i pray that even as i continue to blog about my experience in Leeds.It will bring the blessing to you as much as it has unto me.

I'm not living in the past by blogging about Leeds even though im already in Malaysia.. but I'm living the present with what i have gained and gave in the past. Leed me to your Heart, Leed me to your soul, Leed me to the place where You want me to go is back online!




Dont know how did this photo appear. Crazy blogspot. suppose to be a nice picture of my Lupton area.come out nite photo at Hardrock cafe. Too lazy to change it with the mega slow net connection

3 Comments:

Blogger - PC - said...

at last ada update. not bad! LOL!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Ben Khor said...

to -pc-

Hey Jen! Thanks thanks.more to come. more to blog. and its about leeds only.went to ur blog just now, cute dog you have!


to putra

omigosh!!! u r putra??? band putra?? konjo?!?! haha. cant believe i can still remember that name. Its Gurjeet's fault.thanks for dropping by. how did you get here? i think must be from "my father is a farmer"

2:55 AM  
Blogger Valerie Chong said...

hey,
I just came across your blog from mybloglog but this story really got to me, what an inspiration. Love how you are so grounded with the blessings that God showers us with.
Good luck for everything that comes your way. :)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home