Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

The Lord had laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Good Morning,
Just thought of sharing this short wonderful story of a person's dream (whether fictional or not, I'm not sure) which I receive this morning's quiet time.

"The Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all." Isaiah liii.

Let me tell a dream which was given by night to one of my dearest friends. He beheld a stupendous range of glorious sun-lit mountains, with their lower slopes enfolded in white mist. "Lord," he cried, "I pray that I may dwell upon those heights!" "Thou must first descend into the vale," a voice replied.

Into the vale he went. And down there he found himself surrounded with all manner of fierce, ugly, loathsome things. As he looked upon them he saw that they were the incarnations of his own sins! There they were, sins long ago committed, showing their threatening teeth before him!

Then he heard some One approaching, and instinctively he knew it was the Lord! And he felt so ashamed that he drew a cloak over his face, and stood in silence. And the Presence came nearer and nearer, until He, too, stood silent. After a while my friend mastered sufficient courage to lift the corner of his cloak and look out upon the Presence: and lo! All the loathsome things were on Him!

"The Lord had laid on Him the iniquity of us all."
Thank You Holy Spirit for reminding us the beauty of our Lord Jesus sacrifice this Easter.
Let's remember this Easter, the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus who died for our sins. That "The Lord had laid on Him the iniquity of us all."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home