Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Dependable

you know........there comes a time in a person's life...when..you realise that everything around you'is not dependable.........i can give some examples....

your CF friends ditch you in situations where you expect them to be there for you.........

you love and had a relationship with a person and for God knows how many years..and find out in the end that its not meant to be.......

Freinds will laugh at your backs you.........cheat you......

Yamaha guitars will go out of tune......Fender strings will eventually go rusty.......

The Bestest Contact-lenses will tear easily.....

5pounds of id card calling time will run out when u need to call home most.,..........

what i'm trying to say here is....that ....nothing is really dependable on this earth....i can only depend on my God.......who never fails to be there for me through every situation...............
O' Lord...help me through the troubled times i face.............

The Lord is my tower,my strenght and my fotress, the Lord in whom i trust.

1 Comments:

Blogger jlshyang said...

ish ah black, you've moved your blog but didn't tell me! What kind of fren har!!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home