Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

25hour day

in 20minutes time i will experience my first ever 25 hours day ever. yupes/. i dont have the scientific reasoning for it. but everyboyd here in leeds, when the clock strucks tweleve midnte tonite, we will all have to qadjust our watches back to 11pm again.the parkisn clock also the same. hehe. syiok.25hour day

today is a super tiring day, among all the days in the world again, im assigned to do the dinign area for work. argh. its weekend. its mega busy, many kids somemore.kids dunno how to eat properly and know how to mess up the place. my first straight 8hours too.

got back home late, had a good dinner with my law classmates, siou hui's parents is in leeds. so sorta little welcome to leeds celebration.hehe. good food. good bak kut teh. hehe. this week God has bless me twice, in providing me malaysian food dinners.free somemore!! haha.

oh..the pictures which u see. are pictures taken on tuesday, dinner at william's house.its sorta cg thing to let the new ones be more comfortable with one anohter. it was mega fun. hehe. i lazy to edit. cos bad bad blogspot. take so freakin long to load each of them.

anyway.the photos are in sequence. where Ben dikena the T-rex virus, then later william also got it. then we started to chasing girls like t-rexes, then in the end, the whole group of guys become t-rex. haha. silly photo. but fun. didnt know we were that crazy then. all doin t-rexes pose =P.

okay, i got to get back to my tutorials. take care.
God Bless . miss ya all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home