Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

just an update

Theres lots to catch up in my studies, i have been given my first assignment yesterday. and my dateline is in a months time! so fast. somemore theres seminars to prepare for next week.its like just last week. i have been busy bee just to prepare for my seminars and now. this week have to prepare for next week's. hehe. and the lecturers moving like cho cho train lidat. haha. sounds just like any uni student.

Working in burger king, is a great experience.im assigned to the kitchen today, and guess what, they like me do the prepare the burgers job. mega lots work man. didnt know just making burgers can be confusing at times. customers want this and dat / with this and that.haha. but it was fun. a good expereince and great money too.haha.plus the free food! God really bless well with this part-job.

I had dinner with my cg members today, vincent cook good curry chicken and theres lotsa chicken wings tonite haha.we played games too. and we had great fellowship. my classmates really enjoy being part fo the cg. i believe God is doing a great work thro this cg and church.

God blessed me with gettin to know mat salleh friends better, esspecially with my colleagues, they are a bunch of nice people to talk to. haha and they are funny. chris, a mat salleh friend of mine has been working in burger king since end of highschool all the way till now in uni,as a highschool student. hehe. hes been telling burger king is his second home and all, haha, since he lives just 10minutes from burger king. i got an email from the chirstian union, apparently they have just started a lupton residence cellgroup on wednesdays nites. hehe. it will come into effect beginning next wednesday. hehe. am looking forward to it. more mat salleh friends to know and grow deeper with. God let me came all the way here for a purpose, and im sure certain that one of his purpose is to know the internationals here. =)

i want long hair again.my hair is growing longer everyday, its ugly now haha. cos its between long and short neat. i have no cap or hairband, haha so i have been using the burger king cap to keep my hair from poking my eyes when i do my rreading. haha.

hmm... besides that. nothing much la. miss home miss food. girl u think the food i cook here looks good. i still miss Penang hawker food!!! i miss it very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home