Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm standing on the bridge , the midst came and the next thing i know I'm standing on air

Family is where Home is
3hours ago, me and pris decided to combine cook dinner together, and waa laa. pris cook red chilli tar ewe bak and mua Ben cook curry beef with veggie. guess which is which =)
Huijen ar, i know you are stress with exams, but remember to take some time to sit on the " chair" and relax. Play Hard will result to Work Hard.


I'm standing on the bridge, the midst came and the next thing i know I'm standing on air.haha. its just an illustration of how thick the midst can be when its too cold and drizzling.hehe. The weather everyday is getting colder and colder. haha. seems like almost everyday i have been telling ppl about the weather, well i cant help it.its so cho cho cho cold!

I have two things to share with you:

1. have you heard of the saying that goes , " behind every successful man, there is a woman". Let me give u a version which i have adopted, " behind every successful man, there is a family which he honors". yupeyupe. Honoring your parents is the key to success. this applies to all of us, even to non christians. go ahead, go and read the papers and news about ppl achieving success, there is never an absent of mentionin how they have honored thier parents. haha. even the malaysianidol winner daniel mentioned about how much he wants to make his parents proud. Success is one of the Lord's biggest promises to us in our lives, but it comes with a requirement, Ephesians6:1-3, "Children obey your parents in the Lord ,for this is right 'honor your father and mother' - which is the first commandment with a promise - ' that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy life on the earth'.

2. i was talking to a missionary kid a few days ago,she told me that she could not really define when i say i miss home, cos she has been moving around so many places in the world that she has no sufficient time to settle at a place and call it 'home' but rather ' temp. home' and it goes on to temp home1 ,temp. home 2, etc. i like the way she defines how a home is, a home is a family, wherever you have a family, that is your home, being spiritual or blood related. God has always been blessing me a home i an be with no matter where i go,-the church. God have always been quick to provide me the best cg and church friends i need to supoort my spirituality. Part of the reason why we are created in the Purpose Driven life, is because we are created for God's family, as i mentioned before we are all wounded healers who carry one anothers burdens,regardless when we ourselves are hurt or not. There are many verses in the bible which explains the chuch as the family of God, but one which strikes me most is . Ephesians(again)3:19 " ...you are no longer foreigners and aliens,but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household". God have been speaking to me much about my social life here in Leeds,which i will not go into detail. But all i can say is God is always good. as he has always been to all of us.

haha. anyway on the lighter part of this blog. this week has been a major hectic week for me, with seminars almost every two days. i have one more last one to complete by next thrusday. Thank God, most of my workload is off. There's so much to read for our seminars, no use goin to seminar tutorials when u dont do any reading and presentation rite? =)

so far i can only thing of one bad thing that happen to me this week, my house toilet flush is spoiled!!! so teruk, we can only bare with it till the maintainance ppl come one of the weekday. so cham. we (housemates)have to shit at other places, haha. we got a little baldi to use to flush the toilet in "kampung" style when we do the little call of nature.

i have a online photo album, its in www.benkhor.multiply.com .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home