Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Old Trafford.

I'm goin to Old Trafford!!!
I'm goin to Old Trafford!!..its this weekend,2days from now haha. love fridays.
Manchester city center too.hopefully can meet up kay cheong's sister there too. like that got better tour guide =).
Church is great. Cg is great.

Gettin sien of thinkin what to cook everyday. ate kfc yesterday...for 2pounds.

and man...my room internet connection got lotsa problem lastnite. must be the lan problem. well, hopefully it will be okay tonite.

dantz i know u dont like manchester U. blegh!

will tke lotsa pictures.hopefully can touch the grass of old trafford too.keke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home