Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Monday, November 14, 2005

20

Hey friends.

I just came back from a wonderful burfday surprise my friends in lupton held. and not only that, there were so many ppl who came, not only lupton residence friends, but also from far places like hyde park. william, chrissie, maxwell, julee, gene, siaw wan, siou hui, pao fern, andrea, aimee, priscilla, valerie, and kerting, they are all there. so many people. i was so shock by the big screams and surprise. so nice. so fun. am so very happy.

over the whole week, i have been going through one of the toughest times in my year. its very depress and negative week. but that surprise reeally lift my burdens and sorrows up man.

God really use such greeat friends to be with you in crucial times.

i need lotsa support now, lotsa pray, im facing tough times. im so bless that God has provided the friends here to support me. must be the prayers of my friends and family back home.

i got pressies too. beautiful cards. actually this is the first time that im actually "surprised" in a birthday. celebrated with so many friends. its so wonderful. i dunno what to say.speechless. like what gene says : i look shock/stoned when i got in. haha

had yummy dinner, so much food, the girls really cook a lot, so many dishes,about 8 i can count. God bless my girl friends. the cake was waa laaaooo cadburry superb double chocolate cake.

besides the food.The friendship and the silly talk we all have over the night was all wonderful. we did the monkey,gorrila,chimpazee game. gosh it was recorded we didnt know!

im goin to encounter weekend this weekend. God has to deal with me something which i have to really face God with. the pain and hurt is deep. i cant take it anymore.need to go to the healer of my soul.

i will post the videos and pictures as soon as i can la k. love you all.
thanks for the burfday wishes too jessy, jason, and eelaine



1 Comments:

Blogger jessy said...

Ur Welcome!! Glad to hear that u had a wonderful time of celebration. God Bless!!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home