Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

holidays is near, quiet lupton hall

The Sun in the winter can really make a lot of difference. everymorning i wake up with the nice beautiful sunshine that shines my whole room. as i open my window wide everynight before i sleep. haha. but it is freezzing cold at times.
And i got a little cyrstal that tackles at my window, and every morning when the sunlight comes.waaa...it defracts the light...and little rainbows is formed all around my room.worth my 1.50pounds! What a great way to greet my mornings. little rainbows ( reminds me of the promises of God) and sunlight in my room.
the floor is slippery. cos of the over night frost.

What have i been doing lately? hmm
there's no christian union meetings anymore. everybody in church is going to the christmas retreat. my lupton friends are going to newcastle for the weekend.

the only thing im looking forward to for the weekend,is the emcee-ing. yes..im emcee-ing for the malaysian end term party. it will be big. will be a fun night.

in case u all dont know. tommorow willbe my lastday of school. till january comes.

just going to spend my whole of next week holidays just on assignments. haihzz,.. sienz la. nobody around also. today i have just helped kevin n his gf move his luggage to the car. linda, kelly and kev. all gone back to their respective hometowns for christmas holidays d. the house very quiet. pris is goin to london to meet her bro soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home