Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Friday, December 02, 2005

not to tired to give praise of what He has done for me today

wohh...just had sushi. yums yums yums
maxwell, my good good kawan in leeds chinese church, curi some sushi for me from work. haha. so nice. i shared it with all my lupton friends.

tonite in cellgroup, Val. accepted Christ into her heart. Praise God! i was so happy. its been my hearts prayer for her long. now its time for the follow up amen.

Julee bless me with a guitar. Wooh!!! i got a guitar. haha. though its old and kinda kapok.but still good enuff for my own worship time =). So blessed by julee's guitar. its actually her bro in law guitar. she doesnt really use it, so she loan me hers until when i go back to malaysia. Wee wee. im so bless! the cheapest guiatr i can find here is about 120pounds. and i dont think im gonna spend on one..since i will be here the most is a year.

hmm...actually wanna blog longer. but im extremely tired now and tommorow i have to work.
my hair is gettin longer woohoo!!! i like it =).
Love you malaysia, Penang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home