Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Joy to the World. December is here

Hi everybody.

December is here! December is here! woohoo. holidays finally. no more seminars to hold me back from long holiday plans. no more seein mr .boring in juris class. no more doin fun stuff with the guilt that i have assignments still to hand out.

Talkin about december. it snowed a few days ago. me and Linda was walkin to bus stop, till snow flakes came down. waa... for me i was like smilling laughing silly by myself though i wokeup at the wrong side of the bed that morning. its so nice. i actually open my mouth wide so that i can let some flakes fly into my mouth. haha. linda think i siou d. haha

work at burger is great too. mamnager sophie asked me to teach two new recruits on how to handle the dining area. haha. was fun. Great favor from God! Amen.

i want to do christmas shopping. the christmas stuff they have here are making me crazy.i have booked a couple of people to be my christmas shopping partner d. haha. i sound so girly.get shopping partners.

oh..i bought a christmas present for linda , got her a christmas tree. shud see the expression of her face when she saw it man. her face is as red as the hair. haha. lately we housemates have been deco thewhole house with christmas decos. its fun. the christmas tree is still botak from deco though.

besides that on my physicall side. im sick! ish. last week pris. was makin noises with her nose. and this week shes fine , and i guess she passed the baton to me. and now im making noise with the nose already. ish running nose. but pris was nice. gave med. for free. haha. dun have to go to Boots Chemist for med.
talkin about physical, that day me, siawwan and aimee came out a theory, we arent eating as much as we use to in malaysia, but how come we are so fei in our pictures hor. it is then we realised that our body shape and size is still the same as when we were in malaysia. the only difference in our body size is the face!!!. we realised that all of our faces became more round since we came to england. ish ish ish. and more ish.

Christmas carol concert was fun. the accapellas have great voices. this ang mos can really sing. but i say the stage set up was err... no comment haha. firebrands do better. but even with such a simple performance, the crowd that the c.u. is able to draw is really big. you see the photos later. it is only taken from the second flloor of the refectory. thats where i was sititng cum standing.

the bus driver was mean to me tonite. i bought fries and he didnt allow me to bring the fries up the bus. ish. aimee and the girls all look black cloud at the bus driver. so yea, i got off the bus and finish my fries to wait for the next bus. and man, it was rainning cold. thank God for the hot fries.

i have a feelin i will be gettin lotsa sms-es and emails from home concering of takin care of my health. i wanna say this in advance....Don't worry mum !!! im fine. i can take care of myself.even if i cant . God is taking care of me.

Love you malaysia.

Things to look forward for the weekend:
1. CG!
2. Christmas shopping with megan
3. winter holidays Assignment

haha nothing much. actually most of my days look like that, but always somethin spontaneously fun pops up in the day =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home