Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Wallace & Gromit : The Wrong Trousers

Its another wonderful night again for me here in Leeds. Aimee Clark invited me, Joy and boonkiat and aimee ( the malaysian one) over her place for dinner.

she cooked sherperds pie. its so so so nice. well, its my first sherperds pie. and actually its the firsttime i have a dinner treat by a mat salleh. the feeling is wonderful. after dinner we watch some episodes of friends season2 and wallace and gromit. its famous in britain. the makers for this show are the makers of " chicken run".

hmm..thats basically a brief summary of what i did tonite and today. i cant blog long. cos i have to have a good nap and wakey early tommorow to catch up some work.

Love u malaysia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home