Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Restricted Praise Is Not Praise

Today,another great day at work and in the chapel. for the first time i went to join the saturday nite live organise by the christian union every weekend. its something like youth meeting but its all uni students. i had great time there. my new lupton flat residence cg friends. accompanied me to cellgroup.i felt so blessed. This group of english people are so close to me, they talk a lot to me, askin hows my week and all, wait for me, so that we can go to saturday nite live together. its really nice of them.

The pastor preach from the book of psalms on forgiveness. the joy of forgiveness. it was a great message. the pastor reminded me of pastor charles back in the youth days.

After saturday nite Live, i went to meet some people who announced about needing volunteers to help them in their outreach to young schooling children who arent able to go to church. to be honest, im so surprise that there are actually so many parents here even in English land, who don't want to bring their kids to church. anyway back to the story, so yea..i got some details about the outreach and to be honest, im quite keen in helping. But anyway, shall pray & see where God leads. Its my final year. and i have a job too. i doubt i have the time for it.

Got back really late,cos talk talk to Christian union until so late, hehe, lupton residence cg will be meeting up on monday, so that we can launch the mission week in our residence. we are playying to wrap many many candies and a hot chocolate to all the flats in lupton. and the same time tell them about the Carol Concert coming up this thursday!!! woohoo..

I'm excited on carol concert, its an event organised by the C.U. , to reach out and tell people the meaning of Christmas. We are giving out free minced pies and mulled wine to everybody. the flyer is awesome.

Besides that, have been studyin studying, theres much i have to catch up in my studies.

anyway, just thought of sharing with you something i read in the bible. 2 chronicles 5! Go read it the whole chapter. Its about Solomon bringing the Ark to the Temple of God. What striks me most about this chapter is the great unity of the people. and wooh...read on there's 120 sounding trumpets. i have been in band thro out my pfs days. a line of five people with trumpets is enuff to make people notice the band is around. imagine 120 trumpters!!! waa laoo... i couldnt imagine the atmosphere during that time. so so so awesome Cool. Gods presence came down , filing the temple with a cloud. till the priest could not perform their service. What great tangible presence of God!

God is good to me la. to be honest, i never had a boring time in Leeds. when i reflect of how i was a month ago , and now, i can say that God really turn my life around and let me see things way differently. haha.

Tommorow The Lord Mayor of Leeds ( Yang berhormat haha) is having a dinner for 200 hundred international students in Leeds. Free dinner . porsh one! have to dress up and all. haha. I'm so blessed to be one of the 200. this is the ood part of always being in the international office of leeds, not only you get free coffee and great hang out places, you get to be one of the first to claim the limited invites in Leeds. haha.

oh ya, i bought a trenchcoat today from H & M store. so so so cho cho cho nice. i love it. man, here comes matrix Neo-Ben. muahaha.

God Bless you friends,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home