Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Experience 23:Loved by your housemates

i just got to blog this down. if not i will forget the nexttime.

well yea. i just came back from a great weekend with mum.will blog on that when i find the time tommorow.

what i wanna blog is. im so bless by Good housemates.
today when i got back from birmingham. im down with a flu and my voice sounds weird. had a feeling im getting sick.
My housemates got to know about it cos they noticed. linda, and pris went to Boots chemist to get flu tablets for me. and kelly rub Vicks for me. and a good good massage

i felt so blessed/loved when they all do that.

Gods love is so real. this might sound a corny post..but i will never forget what my housemates did to me.and how bless i am living with them.
i guess we ( people who live alone and far from home in overseas) will understand such treatments better when we experience them ourselves.

2 Comments:

Blogger jlshyang said...

Boots chemist really exist ar Ben? Thought it was an old shop d since that case dates back to years ago, hahaha. Btw, get well soon Ben!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Ben Khor said...

haha.ya it is chris. as i always say friends are the best:they don't break up with ya when they feel like it.haha.

yeaps jason. Boots chemist is a big thing here wei. i can spend hours in their store. my favourite store in leeds again.haha.

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home