Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hi Everyone i dont have much to blog about today. so i just thought of posting some pictures of leeds for you to look. enjoy~~





the center center of leeds of leeds city center.they R having much construction here.didnt take much pictures here cos..you can expect a construction site photo.maybe whens its done i will take better pictures from here.
Leeds city market. its like pasar pagi malaysia. the stuffs in here are real cheap. i buy my groceries here.esspecially meAt.
my first maggi goreng.i did it the way i saw the al salam mamak in nilai cooked it.
Sometimes..im lazy to cook..so i would visit my malaysian friends at their apartment to share makan dinner with them. We had KFC on one of the nites
Pastries and Bakery stuff. yucky .i cant stand them. everywhere in leeds sells this kind of stuff. gosh. i cant stand it. i rather have charkoayteow or muar chee.


I saw cookie on msn messenger web cam. shes getting bigger. i had my first class yday.its only an hour. very short. haha. and today i have zero classes. tommorow i have two hours of class.thats all. what a final year i have. My cousin,stephen told me to use the free time very wisely purely on studies..cos final year is very self studying.thats why lotsa free time.hehe. K la. will update more. maybe i shall blog about tommorow properly. my hall residence is havin a christian gathering..i will be goin.hopefully can meet some more english and international christian friends there.
God Bless!!~~

1 Comments:

Blogger cyenz said...

yo man!! SoAR!!!!!
hey, glad you're having fun!! Take care God bless and dream of hokkien mee!!! muahhahahahahahhaa.........

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home