Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Monday, November 21, 2005

The old rugged cross

It seems like only yesterday, i saw my sins hang unto that old ragged cross.
I have just came back from encounter weekend.It was refreshing, and my life is so focus all again.

i used to think that "every action has its consequences", " every sin and foolishness, we have to bear its consequences". Well, for me, during the encounter weekend, Christ reminded that they is no consequence which i have to bear from my sin and guilt, if i give it to Him. But how can i? he is sinless, and im all unworthy. he has not done a thing wrong ( which makes him understand me more) .

Friends, never take the power of the of the cross for granted. taking the cross for granted will only make us 1)suffer in guilt,pain and sadness - cos we fail to see that we dont have to bear all this anymore. 2) it will block God's blessing from overflowing in our lives - cos we are always dwelling in our miserable guilt, sin, and pain, this hardly gives any room for God to shower any blessings in us.

The Encounter Weekend was truly life changing again. Now i want to do what i do best - Serve my God.

Besides, i got to know a lot of good christian friends during the encounter. they are from liverpool, cardiff, newcastle, and most of the others are british born chinese.its good its good. its fun.

i have an assignment dateline this thrusday! must get back to work.God bless all of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home