Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wo ai ni ma ma

I remember some where around last mother's day in City harvest kl. My inti friend, Will Tan, composed a song for mama. though its in chinese i can remember this words " wo ai ni ma ma". which brought tears to my eyes. cos that time..i was mega stress in exams, been struggling with a broken-ness, and the thought that i only get to see my mum like the most 2weeks before i go uk, those factors press thro my mind till i couldnt help and wanted to so go home to penang then.

now here i am in England. I can be proud of myself. i can always email back to mum and tell her all is well and im successing well beause i have a mighty saviour in me. How im coping with my studies, with friends, with work, church and etc. Mum never fail to email me. sometimes too often.

my mum is the mum of the know it all. haha. she knows what to give me what way i will react what i like when i dont have to say it. know when im sad and what to do about it.
theres so much memories about my mum which would be impossible to tabulate all of them down.

During the weekend, im bless to have mum around. really was looking forward for that weekend. i didnt sleep the whole night before just thinking about it.
when i met mum with birmingham, val ( another val, this val is the one in birmingham cambridge grad in med. dont pray pray) took us out a lot. took us to the bestest place in birmingham so sad the Birmingham Cadburry Chocolate Factory is close till the 25th Jan. due to renovations. ish. nvmd nvmd next time i will go down birmingham with jean and julee. didnt get to spend much time with val, cos i reserved it for mum.

it was a good weekend. the whole experience of feeling mum so close is great. indescriable.
the next time i will c mum and dad again hopefully will be on graduation day. to be honest everytime people ask me when will i be going back to penang.i always give different answer no matter how many times i answer it. hehe. cos im not sure what the future holds in hand. my desire is to stay here longer, though i miss home very much and living here is not easy always. but the experiences and the close-ness i feel God because of my reliance on him over here is ever so real. i guess i understand much better what it means to come out from your comfort zone. when i look thro my past entries. i relaised that 99% of the entries ,are all something praise worthy for God.

i do have my fair share of "stormy" times, esspecially the 14th november 2005storm. but when i look back and see at all he has done and been so faithful to me. i wouldnt trade it for anything. im happy with my life now. mum and dad's prayer for me is fullfilled everyday.

mum u are the greatest. i actually intended to blog a long list of all the memories i have about you since the day i was born. but you know very well mum that no matter how long the list is and going to be. your love is so perfect from God. thank you for loving me and sacrificing so much for me. i see the eyes of Jesus through you.


Love... bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. [1 Corinthians 13:7].



Elder Lord Chan has gone to be to the Lord on 21st jan. theres much i want to write and this is one man that insipred my life totally when im in Leeds.one of my personal spiritual giants that i admired.i will save this for an entry when the right time is perfect-ed.

besides that for the coming week,most of you will be celebrating Chinese new year. i honestly dunno how mine will be like. so far, me and my law friends have planned a cny eve dinner. and the 2days of cny dunno what to do. sobs somemore most of the church ppl go home to their country. but nvmd. it will be a good cny.
tommorow i will be going ice skating at bradford! heard its the second largest open air skating ring in england. it will be fun. the atmosphere, the friends and the syiokness =).

*prayer request, im still coughin like mad, and my throat sores.thanks*

i have some pictures below. all of the pictures i took in birmingham all with mum.haha. only like 5of them is me alone or pictures of some birds by the canal haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home