Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Flat G2.13

i have moved to my new flat. its no longer Room L3.12. now its room G2.13. really thank God for the many friends that helped me to moved my stuff to the new flat.it saves me from making many trips up and down the stairs.i have housemates but u know what?!?!?1 i havent seen them yet! i intentionally have a sandwich in the kitchen hoping that i can bumb to one of them. but no. nobody.no bumbs. how i know i have housemates? i can hear footsteps sometimes. and yea...from the out my apartment i see the rooms near me . they are all occupied. and man...the kitchen is a serious mess. meaning...im with ang mo housemates. pizzas pieces everywhere still some gsrlic bread on the flloor. thank God no cigarartee butts. at least i know this flat is smoking free.

besides that. i have been catching up with andrew and some friends. andrew left two days ago. cant believe i wont be seeing him until graduation day. Vincent is a great Cg leader. u know in just 10days i had three good dinners. eat a nice restaraunts. italaian, one dimsum restaraunt and another casamia, a spanish restaraunt. and they are all treats. im so bless.

I'm enjoyin eveyr bit of leeds here. and yea... truely the best things in life is free. i have learn that lots with my tight budget. england is playin tommorow! and i willbe working then. die man. sure super packed one burgerking aafter and before the match.

i have learned lots by my cg leader's example. been reading the book of amos. julee's cell have a bible study on it. i decided to read more about it.and understand the book better.
besides that...im counting down for pirates of carribean. its just two weeks away! wohhoo!~!. seeya peeps.God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home