Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Summer holidays

this entry is a cut and paste entry which i have emailed to some of my friends. i didnt want to write everythin all over again so yea. this entry is written in an email form to my friends of then"Bling Bling Chain Mail"

sorry i dont have photos in this entry yet. i left my camera at siawwan's place lastnight, havent upload a single picture yet.

today is a little emo day, cos two of my housemates linda and gavin have left to their hometowns.

anyways. enjoy this entry. will upload pictures tommorow =)







hi there

how is everybody doing? My holidays is best best best.Everyday play like crazy. the day my exam over, have been lotsa fun all the way.

firstly on the afternnoon after exams(thusday), me and my housemates had bbq at hyde park. they park is full with people alreayd then. and yea... met other friends from the christian union there. we played risbee and all. and lotsa animals running everywhere. peole throwing frisbee everywhere. its like a beach full with people just that its at a field with the girls wearing beach attire( bikinis la).ya couldnt imagine...very weird but it is like that here =). then later in that evening, my cg leader, vincent took me and max and lizzie out for a dinner at Roundhay Fox. hmm.. i told lots about it last email so yea. haha wouldn't elaborate much on that.
the next day, i pick up my friends from newcastle at the train station at 7am in the morning. brought them back to my place and straight away go out d. i took them roundhay park. its nice in the morning too. sunny day. row boats. the park is just super big and the mansions they have there is huge! lotsa big foundations and little castles.hehe ii only discover this part of leeds when an English friend of mine,Mike, took me and two other friends there. haha.after the roundhay trip. i took them to the city center, where we bought the food for bbq. after buying the stuff. i took them to the uni for a little tour. but it was a bad idea cos have to walk around the campus carrying quite a heavy grocery. anyways, they took photos everywhere. its like every few metres we walk they will take another 50photos. we had bbq at 3pm.roy, siawwan and the lupton gurls join us. was fun cos the crowd in hyde park is even bigger than friday.and we celebrated valerie's birthday there too.hehe. After the bbq we went to watch Xmen3! i love it. heyya did u all know that if u stay back longer till all the credits of th show is over, they show a scene where...prof charles.... haha wont tell ya. go watch it yourself.well yea. after the movie..all of us dead dog tired. We reach back to my house after the movie. i have a little headache. headache of wondering how to cram in 4gurls in my room. and me and ungkey where to sleep somemore tak tahu. cos my hosuemates also had friends stayin over on the same night. gavin and linda had friends stayin with them alos on that night. so u see. our house is just fitted nicely for 5people ended up, 15people stayin on that night. anyways, the 4guls took my room.and me and ungkey slept in priscilla's room on the floor. it was a super fun day. hmm will upload some pictures to show u all about it.
well then the next day, we wake up early cos my friends hav to catch the train at 11am. bid farewell to them at the train station. will see them when i go to newcastle in july i guess.
after snding them off, i went back home , have a quick lunch n rest. then we straight to church at 2pm. the york fellowship people is at leeds. and we are meeting at church. so a fun day too. cos i havent sen them for a very looooooong time..since my exams preparation. played lotsa games again, fellowship, etc =).after that at around 7pm i got back home. cook my famous fried chicken which i learn from malaysianbest.net hehe. and brought my dish to siawwan's place for dinner. we had a little potluck. its been a while we havent gather together and eat. roy is sick on that day.haha. i think its because of the rabbit i bbq on friday. yeap i bbq-ed a rabbit.they sell rabbit's meat for 2pounds in the market, and bought it for the bbq then.sorry gurls if u are reading this. just ignore this part.so yea... we had dinner. talk talk. siawwan and gang planned their barcelona trip. was tempted to join their trip. but nah, wanna save the cash for a luxurious living in kl and their trip is just too close to the date when i come back from paris.
so..hmm that is just a brief of what have been happenin to me for the past three days. will update u guys more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home