Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Monday, May 15, 2006

My 'Final'ly

Tommorow is finals! it is here it is here. Never thought i will ever make it through this far. Am i stress up? honestly. a little tiny bit. but a giant biggie bit is excited that the end is near. LOL.
Tommorow equity and trust! i memorized the most for this. spend the most time on this friggin subject. So technical!.

Well, it is well with my soul. Tommorow is finals and i still can't believe it.what happens after finals? it will just bring a step closer to my end here in leeds. which means the final chapters of this blog will come to end soon. yeap this blog is meant for to chronicle my life in leeds. if im no longer in leeds. it ends here too.

anyway, still got few more months to come to such conclusions haha. tommorow is finals!!! i dunno how many times im repeating...but yea...its finals. the real one. the one where my honors counts. the one which determines if i deserve to wear the robes of leeds uni grad.

before goin off. i have this picture in my mind. actually its a t-shirt which samuel always wear in inti. with super XXL fonts on it! it says : When i Can't Cope. Jesus Offers Hope.

O Lord You have given hope to this hopeless Ben. Thank You so much Lord.

okay. gtg sleep now and wakey early for one more round to refresh...before exam. argh i hate morning exams.

2 Comments:

Blogger JamesT said...

Hoi neva tell me u had blog ciz.. visit mine www.tabulas.com/~jamest
or this account also can lah.. :)
How'd your exams go?

6:55 PM  
Blogger ~u-d!@~ said...

hey ben..how was exam?:)..God bless!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home