Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Boob Squad and Bouncy castles

Im in the bouncy castle
bounce boune bounce
Women gladiators
i lost to linda! embarrasing i know. i can't stand properly on the platform
this is just right before i falldown and hear everybody cheering for linda


the emo ness in me has arrive. haha . actually not emo-ness. just thinking of wonderful the blessings God have given past present and future. one of the bestest blessings God has always bless me with is -Friends! When i was in inti last two years. i felt really awkward being one of the four only guys in the class. in the second year it went worse. two of my close classmate guy friends left and hav to repeat a sem. leavin me alone. but that time i didnt felt so bad d. cos one year in class already. anyways. i decided to hav a break from lookin at all the boring books today and blog a little about my good good classmates in inti. Being the only guy in most of their outings and lepak times, is super awkward. its no fun thing. trust me. the unnecessary stares, etc. But after a while, didnt really care about it.

Below here this photo is a photo of the four gurls that make my life crazy. they are insane. totally insane. they sing wherever they go. they scream at anything. they was even once they did the worst prank ever, by putting baby pillows under their shirts and ask me to walk out with them at night at inti. The sight of a guy with three gurls with large pregnant belly attracts UNNECESSARY stares and attention. haha. but it was a memorable night for me. They are also my kaki joggers. well , they only join in after i jog till i wanna die. they help me lots in my studies. they are the four brightest students in my class. their results unbelievable and their study life is even more unbelievable. it makes me believe in the existence of geniuses who dont need to study and paying attention in class is enuff.They also care for their friends really well, i remember them takin me out with them lepaking at kl city when im down and feelin emo.they know what happen to me most of the time. and they support the most in helpin me recover from a silly wound of my foolishness. Siawwan,lin, navee and jo. now they are all over england in different unis. different plans. i will never forget God's blessed friendship i have with them.
oh and this photo below is inti official llb 2005 batch. i take up the most space in this picture.lol. they use this paper for the Star Education newspaper center page!
Again another picture of all us , on law farewell night


Today, lupton have this carnival called lupton fun day. it is in the lupton campus. we have bouncy castles, gladiator stuff, discos at night, and picnics everywhere. and food!!! yes free food! and ice cream on this hot and sunny weather.i didnt spend much time enjoyin all they provide today. i only sacrifice 3hours of my time today for it. It was fun. a great way of de-stressing. its spring do you expect. everyday the people in lupton just have fun fun fun even though exams is next week. haha actually can say 90% of its residents are freshers. and freshers to me are like a whole different breed of humans. Freshers = XXL Party Animals and Booze-Consumers. yawns. i wanna sleep now. i have been sleeping at 10pm the most everyday and wakin up at 5-6am everyday. i love this habit. i feel so fullfilled everyday.

here i leave you guys with some pictures of lupton fun day( its at the top) dunno why they dont appear right below here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanster said...

ban jogs? whooooooaaaaa! =)

7:19 AM  
Blogger prettypissedoff said...

since when we went jogging with you?? haha

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home