Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

i think im in love

I think im in love with leeds. the place is so wonderful. i see myself fitting so well here. the job here is fun.the pay is crazy. the classes here is acceptable. The friends i make here are like angels. i have also been able to be closer to more english people now. Christian walk here is terrific. theres so much to look forward for the december holidays. will be travelling all around england. still havent found any skiing/snowboarding kaki with me yet though. sobs.

yday i went over to yiting place in oxley. oxley is gorgeous. the best accomodation i have seen so far. their fields are big. very quiet. the room all have their own bathrooms. great common halls. tv rooms. playing fields etc. so so so nice. took lotsa pictures over there with priscilla's camera.

i cooked char koay teow lastnite, with sambal, the sambla really can make the difference, i let linda tried some..since she likes spicy food.haha.abtw talkin about linda, i notice in her room , she actually framed up a picture of me, pris, mike and herself during the tomyam lunch me and priscilla decided to prepare for the two lovely couples.felt that was really nice of her.

and also yday we saw a drama happening outside linda's window, there were police man arresting people by pushing them onto the wall, asking them questions and all. haha. it was so funny, cos they was even a fire engine that came, linda and kelly were laughin hillariously at it.

i finished my cyber law assignment finally!!! phew.. so slow for me to type them down. now i can do my seminars in peace already haha.

today in work, i got a testimony to share. manager shopie, called me while i was working in the kitchen. at first, i was very scared, cos shes kinda fierce.actually shes the only fierce one in burger king. she commented me well. she said i did a good job and she likes it very much. she gaves two thumbs up.hahaha. waaaa that time i kembang like crazy man. its totally God's favor. she's always scolding other workers with the beautiful four letters. and this for the first time i have ever heard her praise somebody and it has to be me. so nice.haha. felt so bless. that alone make me whole week extra special. i realised when we do things for our God , in everything, the favor of the Lord will be upon us. i have learned this beautiful lesson from God and will apply it whenever im at work.

tommorow is christian union's cg meeeting. so nice. cant wait to meet the new friends there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home