Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

ish.

today is such a fine day. it was bright and shiney. the sun shine so geng. one of the most beautiful ever sine such a long time. i onlined in the morning for a while cos i have lotsa stuff to settle for my assignment. thank God i did it all before 12. aimee and andrea ajak me for doner kebab and fish&chips , i went with them. i see the weather so nice. so i actually didnt really wear thick clothing. just a thin jacket over. and after a 20minute walk. i feel the chill real bad. my friends say i was deceived by the sun, thinking the weather is warm. yes theres is sunshine, the air the tempreture around is still cold!!!.

had the biggest kebab in my life. so much.till i only ate half of it. and save it for dinner.
during the night i went to meet up with the lupton hall christian union people.and we went to Sarah's house ( my cg leader) for CG. lotsa chit chat in the beginning with coffee and tea. nothing really much la. haha. we worshiped God by singing along a cd player. its weird to me. then had sharing sessions. reading word. the typical kind of cg activities. then after cg we make paper chains for next week's Christian union christmas carol concert.

how was it? hmm.. i would say its fun. i got to know new friends there. and its the firsttime im actually the only international there. the whole cg consist of english people, no internationals also. they are nice people. real friendly. always first to talk. makes u feel part of the group. its nice. i really enjoyd it a lot.gives me a chance to practice the british accent too.haha. PRaise God!!!

Then when i got back home, teruk leh. i check my mail and my dissertation supervisor emailed me, and told me he felt that my disertation topic is lack in dept and has already been much dealt in textbooks ( i mean like duh!!! thats why i choose that topic). so yea, am kina frus. i dunno how many times already i have to crack my head up on a dissertation topic. before i came to leeds i have make up my mind on "presumptions" in evidence law. then it got kick , kick kick, so many times, and now tonite i have dcided (again) on a topic which im not familar with, judicial review! man. frus la./ other people dont have any problems with their dissertation topic. why mine has to be modified so many times. sorry for the geramness of this paragraph. just lettin my frustration out. i actually thought of doin some reading on jurisprudence tonight so that tommorow seminar i can be a lot more participative in the discussions. but now i cant...ish..becaue of the research ( again ) on consti law. i have came across this case R v AG (2005), Lord Bingham and Lord Steyn brought out some interesting views concerning parliament supremacy and judicial review. why am i telling you all this? its not like the readers of this blog will understand everythin i have just said.
friday i will be meeting my dissertation supervisor, i hope things will be settled finally this time. im sick of changes in my dissertation. the more it happens the less interest i have in writting it already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home