Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

i want 3months break beforei come to leeds!

Give me a break. i only had a three weeks holiday since my inti second year law exams before i came to leeds. now here i am , studying and researching for stupid assignments. ish is ish.

just complainnin as crazy i am. arrggh. i wish i had like a 3months break or something before i come to leeds. so many assignments due after holidays. engine moving as slow as a slow honda motor c70.

ish.i think i shall just oinkoink now and akey tommorow with the rainbows around me and gambateh properly. if worse come to worse go to parky. everybody there is like nerds(yes, even during the holidays). make me stress along with them.haha.

i think its my room lights too. its yellow! i got a thang on yellow lights,.they make me sleepy or like dun feel like doin anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home