Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Look we are on camera Pris!
happy bunchies on ice.
haha.i stopped in time to appear perfectly in this photo. haha stunt accomplished!
anyway from left : Maxwell,carl ,tze wei, jermaine, and some china dude

its dark and disco music night on ice! whee

from left: anisha(british born india), me, Lihi( shes jap, and also my collegue in burgerking), and chrissie


My bestest buddy in Leeds Bro Max! Both of us monkey-ing around. He's damn fast on the ice. the ice man!

our malay friends enjoying the skate too


Eugune , choo guan and vince showing us how its done on the ice.damn hard to take this photo wei while skating on ice..damn dangerous too haha.

Me:Yo Pris wanna join us tag?

Pris: whats that ar?

Me: just look what eugune is doin to will.

eugune: thats right.TAG! you're it. you are to freeze till u are save.muahaha

Will: o help me help me.don;'t freeze me like this.i wanna pose cooler leh

hahaha..i just love makin comics out of this photos.

some of us taking silly photos posing silly.

Chrissie: eih take picture la.

Max: my skating boots still stuck on that ceiling.

Ben: damn my ass hurts

its the boots that make my legs look short kay. i dont have such short legs.haha. damn proud to be in the ice skate boots.finally.

1 Comments:

Blogger cyenz said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh so syok!!!!
glad you are having fun Ben!!!
God bless you... ;)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home