Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

22Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. 23Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 24Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! 25Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his lifeb]? 26Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?


27"Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 28If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! 29And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it. 30For the pagan world runs after all such things, and your Father knows that you need them. 31But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well.


32"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. 33Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. 34For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.



This week have been a fruitful and also very tiring week for me. just like the weeks before the NEEC. is filled with study time and time living in abundance. i sometimes feel i am over strainning myself. I fear lots. felt very lost. felt very stupid. im so slow in understanding text-es. and trying out as many ways as i can to figure out a way to handle a particular law subject.

i really thank God. for the good weather and the season we are in now. Spring! the sun is bright. sunny. the weather is much warmer now. many people around smilling. Spring here in lupton is very different. i had the chance to spend a great bbq picnic time with my cg friends in lupton. catching up with their lifes and how they are doing.

The best moments of the week is prayer meetings time.Theres so much i have to cover , so much i need to study still. but yet still, somehow God will always place a great peace in me, whenever in prayer meeting. it is in prayer meeting, i can just let it all out and not be a hypocrite before my closest leeds friends to help me spiritually.

today, im sick with a terrible headache/fever. a slight fever. the head hurts. im suppose to read equity and trust today but i couldn't. i havent touch this subject in like a month! im so rusty in it. and the fianls for it is just 3weeks from now. Honestly im over-whelmed with worry. but what luke 12 says:25Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[b]? Luke 12 has always been a favourite for me,esspecially during my exams. God's word is so comforting in this time when i need Him most.

Well, i actually dont really know how to blog all of this out. But i know that this time is really stressful. im actually the least stress among all my other classmates. my other classmates, wa lao their faces like zombie. the pressure is there. im keeping my focus. i can do all things thro Christ who strengthens me.

Lord, Help me Lord. You know me from the inside out. Guide me Lord, in this time when i feel all is lost. Help me Lord to understand and to always find rest in you. Heal me Lord, keep in good health both spiritually and physically. I love you Lord and doing this to please you only, not the applause of a million.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home