Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Monday, March 20, 2006

will i make it to the last leap?

"Does anybody hear her, does anybody see..." Casting crowns

That song has been singing in my ears the whole day today.
massoc ball is over. lotsa stories. me and max perfomed some unplugs, we sang worlds apart by jars of clay and fixin a broken heart.and ohyea... thank God me and siawwan didnt get crown kings and queen of the ball.gave it away to william and chrissie.i have never done so much for a ball night before in my life.

Today, i decided to give myself a full day rest from anything related to studying. i have been banging on the books everyday man. thank God i did a big chunk of my dissertation already.
i have exactly 2months to my finals. will i make it to the last leap? will my sore tired legs wore me out when im about to reach the finish line? haha.

time really flies. i never think of me graduating law , me in the robes of one of oldest and long established unis of ENGLAND. man. sarah just got her spm results(congrats gurl). i remember i was once in her shoes ,at that time, not sure of what would happen next. Could i make it this far? absolutely no man.Its only God. now that im close to graduating, i feel like a form five who have just receive his results not knowing what lies ahead the future. will i get a job in england? will the bar schools receive my despreate appeal in the clearing stages? Will i be doin clp in kl? Will i be working in some law firm in penang? or maybe Singapore(thanks fran for the contacts)?so many possibilities ahead. But no matter what is ahead of me, i know that again i will come to the place as i am now and reflect back those years of uncertainty and will still say " It is well with my soul"

this thursday i'm bringing a china friend, li xi to mandarin cg. im really excited on this. i dont even speak or hear chinese, but just communicate with li xi with my limited words of mandarin i know and simple slow english.its a miracle that God would even open door to break boundary of languages in bringing people to cg or church. i think the only language which i use the most is prayer lo.

Pastor kenneth chin ,before the AYA festival, he encouraged me with this words : " Do you know you can do more with our knees? a man can only go on his feet as far as he has gone on his knees". If im worried i would spend ten minutes just prayin. i would get more out of it. Recently in my dissertation i found out that parliament's supremacy is not limited now because of its membership of the euro union or the human rights,as what most academics have said, text books too, but they are mainly limited because of the recognition of the judges who apply the laws which are pass by parliament. what can stop a judge from not recognising its supremacy? its position in office? yes, he might lose his position in office , but it will not rule out the fact that a damage of a non recognition has been done. this is what i got, when i decided to be broken on my knees and let him 'take my world apart' . i was dry in writting my dissertation, i felt like i am writting abstracts of what texts and academics have produce. Thank you God for imparting a whole new view of who is the one who is holding parliament supremacy.

its 4am here. have been sleeping like this lots for the past few nights. habit d.

my update is so disorganised.

hehe. i tried to post some pictures just now, but the uploader seems not to be functioning well.
i will update more and will not do it in the wee morning. Its 4am as im writting this no btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home