Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I want my muffin!

Woh time really flies man. its like only yday im singing to the monday blues in the boring boring farcoults theory of law. btw.. farcoult is a homosexual! haha ...just a random fact.

so yea today is thursday. yday i went for the malaysian society AGM. new committees are elected. william step down form his post. and its an all emo time haha. besides that i have got my bar school application replies this week. i got telur! Telur ayam pahit acceptance from any of the bar schools. the reason why? theres no reason! lagi salty on the wound. my other classmates who got way crappy 2 and 1st year law results than me, get so many offers.

kinda dark week for me. was contemplating whether if shud blog it down. but anyway, i need ya prayers okay. besides , job applications here in england also no replies. hmm seems like im a bit too early to apply them i dunno.

Was talkin to Xie De Wei, and how true it is lo. that when a child ask bread from his father, he won't give him a stone. cos He wanna give a muffin! haha. so yea..my bread( bar school) request got rejected, now im just waiting for my muffin ( God knows what it may be). But im sure it will be nice and chocolatey.

just pray for me ok guys. im filled with lotsa envy since that monday when our bar school replies came in. oya. try not to bombard this blog with too much verses ya. i really just need ur prayers thats all.thanksie.

Sarah's results results will be out next monday. so fast time flies man, it feels like only a few months ago me ,joj, gary, cheong, jason and gang , all of us go to crepes on spm results night to celebrate.miss those times man, it was like our last ever fun crepes time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home