Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Still running my last lap.

hi
im still alive. i just finish my last assignment yesterday! *Phew*. Now its all purely study time. ohya im goin to NorthEnglandEnglishConference ChurchCamp. wanted to surprise sharon on this ( i know you are reading this sharon) but ish. surprise gone. ish so much of keeping it a secret for months.

i dreamt of my graduation day lastnight. it was awesome. the feeling of graduating with a professional degree. the feeling of wearing the gown. People smilling, lecturers congratulating ya, your england friends all around you.God is there! heaven too! the nerv. haha everything. wat a wonderful dream. God is so wonderful to instil such a wonderful dream lastnight. give me more mtivation to go on. haha. thank you God!

will update soon ok. so much has happen.So very much has happen.besides the study part.
take care. Lets Rock and roll...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home