Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

4Things

This is from www.tabulas.com/~Godchaser.Ronni :-)

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life
1. Office Boy
2. LAw intern
3. Burger King Kitchen worker
4. Uni Library Admin.

Four Films I Can Watch Over And Over
1. Be Cool
2. Beauty And The Beast
3. Face Off
4. Love Actually

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Penang, Malaysia
2. Bandar Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
3. Leeds, England


Four TV Programs I Love To Watch
1. Simpsons
2. That 70's Show
3. Joey
4. Punk'd

Four Places I Would Have Visited, Had I Had The Money
1. Sdyney
2. L.A.,America
3. China
4. Philippines

Four Websites I Visit Daily
1. Soccernet.com
2. Yahoo Mail
3. Tabulas/Blogspot
4. WWE.com


Four Of My Favorite Foods
1. Hokkien Mee
2. Home cook food
3. Ben & Jerry's
4. Tomyams, anythin with tomyam

Four Places I Would Rather Be
1. Singapore
2. London
3. The islands around Sabah
4. Penang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home