Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Chicken Pox attack!

So sad for the lupton people. they kena chicken pox attack. somemore graduation day so near for them d. today went over their place and make porridge. not that nice la. not like ah ma's style. me miss ah ma's porridge. i use to not really fansy them when im in Penang. Now that im away and have to make porridge for people who are sick. i realised how hard it takes for my ah ma to make her porridge so tasy and still healthy for the healthy and sick.

Same story again. Most of my day have been spending by working in burgerking. Really long hours. but its worth it. u earn hundreds a week who wont want right? haha.i finally got a weekend off. just friday and saturday ish... now im applying for sunday too. so *Grins* i can see the angel of North!.

I have just watched the final world cup with Roy. A very good match indeed. I really feel for Zidane. Really really feel for him. He didnt even go up to take the runner up medal. I really have the highest respect for him as a player. He will till be my world cup player. He inspire a lousy sure to lose wan france team until all the way to the finals. its like he literally carried the whole game on his shoulders. Well....i do feel for France honestly.

Tommorow is andrea's birthday. and nobody is around to celebrate her bday. susah hor. me still plannin what to do. Shes a super timid gurl. what does a timid gurl likes? haha. Roy and pf still down with chicken pox. Adrea was there on my bday and really make the time for it.

Besides that...somebody's birthday is coming up super soon. *smiles* so many birthdays this month. so far for the past three weeks i have already celebrated four birthdays d. haha.

sigh... my days in leeds are gettin less and less very fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home