Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Friday, July 07, 2006

will miss Leeds so much

I just came back from sucha a fun and memorable time( every outing is always memorable) with my cg friends. We went out dinner at lucky dragon. and the food that vincent ordered.is mamia fabulous.crazy china-canto food man. And then we went to play bowling. played only one game.

Alan called me too. he is back in uk dee! Superman. haha. man can just talk so much nonsense with him on the phone. i plan to go to london too. Cant wait cant wait. Newcastle then London...and Home!!!!

I wish i ahve more time here man. theres just so much i think i have to experience and learn here. But i guess...time is nearing everyday. Actually i myself dont know what im talkin now. guess i will miss my life in Leeds just too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home