Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Quick update

I better update.And my days of leeds is gettin shorter every day. i don;t wanna leave this place man. Theres so much which i will miss about here. The church here is great. Really feel family here.People like vincent, julee, jean, lao pan wee leon, all have been a superb family from home to me.We still have prayer meetings on everyday at parkinson steps. i remember my third day at leeds. i got a message from julee ya. askin me to join them for prayer meeting at parki. didnt know they have it everyday. I'm still am very amazed at how consistent this prayer meetings are. It is still running now daily.

Anyways, update on me. Yesterday, after prayer meeting. i helped jean and kishan by being their subject for their OSCE. At first i was super freak out...thought they will poke needles into me or i have to striped. But it turn really interesting. No needles or stripping. Didnt know just by tapping on my chest with their hands they can locate the position of my liver and know the condition. dunno how to describe leh.but damn cool leh. Joj do you all have to do OSCE? the medics have to do it in their 4th year.

Tonight we are goin for bowling! The price is reasonable. definately cheaper then dinners. Besides that, i have working working everyday at burgerking. i got super banyak shifts now wei. Very tiring sometimes. and pressure sikit. esspecially when im assigned to whooper or ham site alone. its not easy man. cos they orders keep on coming in very quick.and im always like have to do the chase the clock. Which is somethin not very nice for the manager. i must be ahead of the clock.

hmm.. besides nothing really much lo. I'm just enjoyin the most of leeds for now. Hopefully i can go to newcastle next week. If the schedule for next week is tight. i will definately go. even if it is for just tow or three days.

k la. i have to go now.. Its whooper time. This year world cup is so sien. all my favs. out terribly. Its weird watching the world cup final when both of the teams.are the teams which u hate the most in the world cup campaign. i never like france and lagi never like italy. Both have lansi faces in their teams. Except zidane. He certainly a world cup player man. i would pick him for man of the world cup.haha. if such a thing exist lolx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home