Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

God is Good! And i will say it again God is Good!

Dunno why. i just feel like saying it. classes are getting tougher.more things to absorb everyday. kinda fun though.and yes.i have decided to take cyber law andmake no changes to it. gonna give my best in this 100% assignment based exam paper.

Hmm...actually had lots to blog about.but dunno why lose momentum.

i only have 5hours of lecture a week! can u imagine that?!!!haha. tommorow..im goin for my parttime interview in town. starbucks, gap store, ainswell bakery, burger king,...4places!! God is so good. haha. Girl, dont tell dad that i got part time job yet ok. haha. cos i havent got any yet. so shiisshhh...dont say a word girl.

hmm...sia hui and kerting ( my classamtes), help transfered some movies into my computer. hehe. i got lords of dogtown!, anybody watched that show yet? i think its cool. touchy a little too.

this coming friday is leeds chinese church welcoming night. theres performances, food,games, and stuff la. will take lotsa pictures then. for now. i got to sign off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home