Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

8days to newcastle, 10 days to london, the countdown begins

haha. i realise lastnite i make such a " o Lord help me" entry. i guess thats the feeling when u are tired and panic. hehe. i get to lotsa work lastnite. pretty fruitful. this morning i got up with the nice bright sunshine and again the rainbows greeted me.

before i start anything, i wanna say it again, God is always with me. the day started with me blurblur waking up took out my bread and butter all ready so that can make breakfast later.brush teeth,shit and do the normal mornings in the toilet.
and to my surprise when i got to the kitchen to make my breakfast, pris is already there. she prepared breakfast for me.YAYs!!! yummy bacon and eggs. she says she wanna finish her food quickly before she goes to london. haha. so yea. that free yummy breakfast make my day.

then at about 11am i went out to meet sara, a 2nd year medic student, at lyddon hall. lyddon hall is nice leh. ever since i know sara have been goin to that place between classes to play free pool there.haha. lyddon is right in the heart campus of the uni. super strategic place, and its catered too! apparently sara is the only malaysian in her hall. she loves it there anyway. talkin about lydon hall, i shud have listened to stephen ko ko ( my cousin who graduated from leeds) and pick lydon hall as my residence.

haha. i love lupton still, shall not allow any silly thoughts of trying other hall residences come to mind. im contradicting my first stmt.

anyway, went to the citycenter with sara. she had to buy groceries.and omigosh, this is her first time she says doing any grocery shopping. cos too pampered by catered food. couldnt imagine them eating potatoes and ham everyday.eyeer. me and sara went to german market cos siawwan work there for the christmas season. dont be deceive by the word "market" its a good market.lotsa german christmas stuff. me and sara went to roy's stall, he was alone there. hehe. he belanja us 3 sticks of choco-coated starwberries! yums. it cost 2.80pounds a stick! hehe how he belanja us? well ,he will say the price , 8.40pounds ( cos 2.80pounds a stick ma), i give him a ten pound note, and he gave me back the change in one note of 5pounds and 5coins of 1 pound. haha. this means. i dun pay a single pent. haha.smart ass.

eelynn called today, i told her of my plans when im in london. how long i stay her place and all. new years eve i wanna spend it somewhere nice. dunno whereyet. probably will meet up suelynn, or alan, or david, or yenchong.

i got back home from the city center at 3pm. i saw the moon and the sun. its weird seeing two planets at the same time. den gambateh till now.
now, ben shall cook his dinner. lamb!! yumsyums. its only a pound here for the raw meat.
tommorow im goin to watch narnia with sara. yippee. student rate is only 3.50pounds for the 10am shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home