Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Im in the uni www!

what a week. i have a good and bad week.

good cos of the many fun stuffs i have been doing and the great brothers and sister i have here in church. and have been lotsa fun playin badminton and football with friends.

bad cos i spend lotsa days just being in my room doing tutorials and dissertation research. its very sien.


hehe. anyway i have just came back from the city center.its 230am now.haha. we( me, roy,siawwan, and aimee) went for a movie. watched underworld evolution. and man, they showed everything uncensored in the cinemas here. my first cinema cultural shock experience. hehe. after the movie, we lepak around the city havin some drinks, and had late apple pies from McDs we bought lots of it.and makan somehwhere else while talk nonsense. was a very fun night because we decided to watch underworld spontaneously. the idea came up and the decision is made in less than two minutes.

well so sorry that i havent blog for a week. cny update also not up. took lotsa pictures that day. we post up when im free again haha.

ohya. mum and dad, guess what? im famous in leeds already! my face and a picture of me running on the treadmill is in the Leeds uni main website. first page! haha. actually i myself dont know till aimee told me just now. haha. i have a right to be vain here now. haha.

wanna see?its at www.leeds.ac.uk

i think it wouldnt be up forever. hehe. its in conjuction with the uni's healthy month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home