Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Friday, July 21, 2006

20th July 2006 Everything is a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Jesus Christ my Lord

All my studying life. i have never depended so much on God until i started studying law. It is something which is out of my talent. The one thing that kept me going on for it. is my faith in the Lord.. because i know just like what he did to Samuel ( 1Samuel 3:19) the Lord was with me in my growing up and has let none of his words fall on the ground. When he said go for law. It would say it is more of an act of faith to take it. Tons of times i feel like dropping it. tons of times no matter how half way ive gone thro it i feel like giving up. But when i look and reflect my memorial with God just as Joshua did in Joshua 4:9. I know that His promises will be fulfilled. Truely the 2oth of July 2006 is one of the most memorable days of my life. Its a memorial , a milestone, a miracle day for me. My faith in God has increased tremendously. Surely, there is nothing i can cant do if He is with me.


Psalms 112:1
'Blessed is the man who fears
the Lord
who finds great delight in
his commands.'
Well for now lets look at the pictures. sit tight and enjoy as i share with you how this memorial day went.
this is a picture of me when i came out from the gown room. My face is smilling all the way. im serious. its like the smile is stuck on my face the whole convocation. when i got back home late in the evening. had little face crams. hehe.
I was very very nervous before i came out on stage to receive my honors. what went thro my mind? Lots! like...
1. Im super worried that i will be too happy and smiley, that i forgot to mind my step and trip will climbing up the stairs.
2. Is it a dream?! i have seen this before. i remember hearing music. is it dream? better not be a dream! i dont wanna wakeup and realised that it was just only a dream and i have equitytrust to study.
3. is my tie ok. where shud i look when i reach on the stage? Oh Gosh!! wheres the webcast camera?!?! people will be looking at me. wheres the webccast camera!
4. Thank you so much God! i have pinched myself over 20times. and all of them hurt. this couldnt be a dream. This is so real.
All of my friends in the ceremony cheered when i went up stage. even family heard it on the webcast. i dreamed of it before.i blog-ed about that dream before too. i dreamed that heaven open up and everybody is cheering when i received my honors. Dreams happen! Isnt our God amazing?

This is where daily we meet and pray. My source of intimacy with God with his people., Prayer meeting. this picture means a lot to me. cos its taken in the corridor of parkinsons where we meet for prayer meeting daily. A lot of prayers of me appearing as what u see in this picture is make here. Thanks so much LCCC bros and sisters. for carrying love and each others bonds.Ephesians 4:2-3.
Its late in the evening and the smile is still there. Parkison Steps
Tons of pictures were taken with the same pose. parents with cameras, brothers and sisters with cameras, bfs and gfs with cameras all kept on taking picture when we stand on parki steps like this. have to listen attentively to which camera all 6 of us have to look. hehe. Well. i just like this picture.
i was too late to turn around. when vincent ask us to turn around. hehe. our gowns from the back. Green. the color of LEEDS Uni.
During the ceremony. i guess vincent was waving like million times before he catched my attention and pose for this picture. Thanks lots vincent.
Vincent. my cellgroup leader. my 'big brother' in leeds. takes care of me like a real big bro.Despite his busy surgeon schedule he always never fail to spare every single time with his CG members. He rushed for this graduation not only to witness it but be a camera man for me. I couldnt ask for more. Roy was a camera man too.
We are from INTI.Damn Proud of the piece of paper we have worked our butts off for three years! like i always tell my friends.2guys and all gurls.
some lawakness. we even throw our flowers up in the air. jump simultaneously. wanted to take our shoes off and throw it into the air. but hahaha...thats jjust too crazy. notice we dont have hats? Well. its leeds tradition that all its grads dont have a hat.
Some random picture. We really felt like celebrities man. family members, friends and people who have camera..taking pictures of us wherever we go. haha.like what siawwan says. our one day in the shoes of a celebrity. lolx.
At night we decide to celebrate our convo. with dinner in LEEDS HardROck Cafe!
Group photo in HardRock cafe. From left: Roy, Me, Aimee, and Janice
Twisted Mac Cheese Chicken is what i have for dinner in HardRock Leeds
May is being nice to give me a huge onion ring and siawwan caught this on camera. argh. looks like she is pulling my nose like a spanish bull.and im smilling somemore!!!!
yummy yummy rum icecream crumbles for dessert
The Jumbo Combo. this is May's meal. notice the cup! it has Hard Rock Leeds written on it. and its not on sale. damn limited edition.
God you really are there. What you say did come to pass. God im so excited of whats ahead in my life and of all the many other promises we make to each other. Lord i take your hand. Leed me to your Heart , Leed me to your Soul, Leed me to the place where you want me to go. Pressing on. Thank you Lord.

Was doing my quiet time the night before the 20th of July. Phillipians 3. It is wonderful. here are some verses which the Lord pondered my heart when i was reading it.

Phillipians 3:7-9

7But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.

My journey in studying law. has brought me to knowing God more. The experiences, the struggles, the constant "i need to need you " everyday . All of this has make me come to know God in a more personal and real way. Seeing God work in the reality of life itself.

Now that 20th July 2006 has come to pass. whats next? Theres a lot more to come. a lot to witness and be consume till i will be perfected for Christ. i'm very excited of whats ahead. Crossing over to my Promise land.

Phillipians 3:12

12Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

I pray that the Lord bless you and this entry may be a testimony to you that God keeps his promises.I now understand more why God promted me to take law in the first place. So that i may know him. Saying yes to know him.

7 Comments:

Blogger jlshyang said...

Ben congratss man!!!!! YOu are the first to graduate among us!!!! Gonna dedicate an entry for you at my blog, hahahaha

8:43 AM  
Blogger CY said...

Ben congratssss!!!

My heart beats so fast while reading this post. So touching. So dreamy. So wonderfully written~!

All the best in your future :)

5:11 AM  
Blogger Wanster said...

eh. ur degree fake wan. im serious. no joke. cuz u graduated wayyy to early. not fair!

congrats benji. can see that u're smiling in every single pic. so proud of u. :D

7:47 AM  
Blogger Wanster said...

eh. ur degree fake wan. im serious. no joke. cuz u graduated wayyy to early. not fair!

congrats benji. can see that u're smiling in every single pic. so proud of u. :D

7:47 AM  
Blogger Ben Khor said...

To Jason.

Thanks a lot man.Great to see such a joy being spread right across another blog. thanks buddy!

To cy.

Really? haha. so touching and dreamy.lolx.But its real wan lo.Dreams do come true. Miracles happen over and over again.lose count d.

To Choiz.

haha.Actually theres a rumour thats says that u can get a law degree from timbucktoo for just one month. haha. just like amsterdam,what happens in amsterdam stays in amsterdam.okay...sounding a bit dodgy here.

Yeaps. all natural smiles.somemore its the whole day. by the time i got home. i really got face crams.


God Bless you guys!!~ Cheerios!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

Congrats!!

4:57 AM  
Blogger jessy said...

wah! Jea~~~~lousssss la!!!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home