Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

im back. and important! u can see my convocation live online.thank you leeds uni!

During the weekend. i was at newcastle. and i have to say thats its one of my best ever summer holiday. not only because of the places i go to. but also the great friends there which i get to meet. i really prayed lots that God will give me the time to see everyone there. and not just a touch a go kind of seeing my friends. i wanna to really spend time with them. talk to them. shared and encourage one another. it was not really that easy to get this three days leave off in a row.three days worth of pay is a LOT really a lot. but the experience and the experience of being a blessing to and be bless is priceless.

Actually because of the crazy mad rush to catch my train back to leeds on my last day in newcastle. i left my cd of newcastle photos at sharon's place( wat a rush it was..isnt it trueblue?) Well i have some pictures left in my xd card so yea. here are just some sneak peak previews of where i went during my whole newcastle trip.
Whitley Bay and also Tynes Mont.
Alnwick Garden. This is a just one of the million photos we took in the rose garden.
Alnwick Castle. the place where they film harrypotter. remember this place? this where harry potter fly on the broom stick.
huixin and i
Sharon and me.

hahaha/ i cant leave this out. this picture is so hillarious. roy looks just like john cassidy. you know the movie FACE OFF? the bad guy. yea. John Cassidy
Picture of me and the grad. Roy!
Siawwan and Roy together on his grad day.

i actually intend to bnlog longer but due because i have to rush off now. gtg watch pirates of the carribean with my friends now.

oh ya. my graduation is on the 20th of july. its at 2pm uk time. meaning 10pm malaysia time. so yea.hehehe. here is the link to watch my graduation online : http://webprod2.leeds.ac.uk/webcast/default.asp?eventtype=G

scroll down to the date 20th july. and look for law. the time is 14oo-1500 uk time. so yea. u can watch it online and witness my graduation day on the world wide web. love you all. hugs.

im damn excited for that day. seeya.

1 Comments:

Blogger yuin said...

What, you're graduating already? waaah... If - wait a minute. 20th? Aaaaah I missed it!! :( *sniff* Then again, my connection's been so bad I don't think I could've connected to it.
Show me pics ya!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home