Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

me and mei enjoying the good good dinner. Malaysian And Singaporean Chiense Food!!! unlimited rounds!! haha. so yummy. Here Mei is telling me:.....
i makan william's share cos he didnt came to take his food for a long time. and me being greedy over malaysian food thought, hmmm william must be tired and went home to sleep dee. but to my surprise siawwan had the digi cam all the time and took this picture by surprise. Argh! Caught red handed by Will.haha will was cool about it.sorry will.the temptaion is to hard to bear.

ah bao, hao eng and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home