Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

psalms 107:8-9

Let them give thanks to the Lord for His unfailing love and His wonderful deeds for men, for He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things . psalm 107:8-9
i'm working on it!!!

i got this verse from aiwei.

how true this verse is. when i reflect everything that the Lord has done for me during my time when in leeds. i just cant stop thanking God. i realised the the times when im lowest , God use it to make see things and i feel closest to God the most. All that has happen to me from the day i arrive leeds till now, will only make me be a better vessel for Him when i get back home.

i remember so much of the many many times i feel so weak. and very often i would email my cousin or mum and dad,telling them i couldnt cope anymore.for me loneliness is a tool that depress me the most. and yea..coming to a new environment, it takes time to know friends and etc. but even when i have many many friends. the lonliness was there. i realised that loneliness i feel is not the social loneliness kind, but is more of the loneliness of not seeing God. yes i do my quiet time and all. but friends, actions without any communication with the one who loves us brings nothing but just a 'religion' act. God so wanted to be with me during my time in leeds. but i was just busyin mining on temporary highs.

it is when i have gone thro so much tough times, it is then, the inner voice within says,God longs to be with you. God doesnt want to see me go through tough times, it is never his plan for me to suffer, cos he has taken all unto the cross. i have took the power of the cross for granted. when i took the cross for granted, i realised that im living in lies and im stopping God's blessing in my live.

to be honest, God has been turning things around for me since the 14th nov. god reminded me what i am in his sight. God reminded of His purposes for me here. God reminded me that im loved by him. my walk with God has shoot up all up. god is close to me always. praying at all times happens. everyday i meet new people, experience new things, and have been ministered by the holy spirit. God is real.

i admit im not 100% strong in all of my weakness-ess. and often i ask God why i have my weakness. what shud i be weak? wwhy o lord. silence lasted long ,the longer it is, the greater my desire to hear his voice.and at last.. his revelation, his word, his voice broke forth. saying :

when u say u are weak. The Lord says, this is because you are the perfect candidate of my awesome strenght. it is when u are weak my strenght is strongest in you.

i remember the days when i was form 1 back in tapah camp..seeing ps. chong leang laying hands unto my kokos and cheacheas such as debra, mayyin, noel, gabriel,etc. i remember the time when i went out first to the altar on first day of youthcamp 1999. didnt care of what others might think of what this young boy is trying to do.

God has always been using me. in church, in school, in cfs, in colleges, in cgs and everywhere. he never stop using me. i know my herritage. i know the meaning of my name. i know what i was
prophesize. i remember every word..even though i was fourteen only then.i remember what God said to me in the crowd of 5000in a giant conference.

Friends, remembering the greatness of our God is awesome. Remember who we are and what we are enables us to head towards the destiny he has called.
Now here i am in LEEDS,and all i can say is. God is making things bigger and bigger in my life. He is really preparing me to do the great commission. im excited of God's destiny for me. its big. im so happy to be in this hands that is so skillful...He mold my life so well. and he is still molding it.

i remember an entry which eunice wrote.something to do with hearing a whole nation all worshiping God in a single voice of unison. i believe that will happen to my dear penang very soon.

my friends are in camp now.im praying. i know that God is making many young people who knows the voice of the master in this coming camp. God is always making a generation of youths in every youthcamp. a generation that will take his name in all the earth.

Why am i bloggin this? i just want to glorify God. everyday of my entries. i see God is glorified whether if the situation is good or bad.

During my time in Leeds God has given this rhema word. which i will always remember

– the greatest miracle is when someone finally accepts God into his life, when someone is willing to see the good of God and to dedicate themselves to him. And if there is any word that really describes that moment, it is indeed that word – ‘miracle’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home