Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sharon in leeds, Datelines,seminar preparation, Dinner at Vincent's crib,and eggtarts

The Eggtart, the dot dot is not my pi sai ok.haha. its cinnamon dust
Joanna came to leeds at the right time to join the lupton-ians taste my first hasil of pastry
Pris, kathy( sharon's hongkie housemate,sharon and aimee).each of us had half a chicken to ourselves! man.. u gurls can really eat.
i didnt know takin a picture at lupton corridor can turn out this nice =)
Thanks sharon for coming over. Can't wait to meet up again.seeya at NeCC
Now u r done looking at pictures.Hear me ramble ramble
its 530am.. woh! and im still wide awake. i knew this will happen but why o why silly me still drink regular cup of nescafe.

howya Everyone? i hope all is well. so much have happen over the week again. Sharon from newcastle came down for the weekend! Superb fun and fellowship when she was around. wanted to blog more but i havent upload most of the pictures into my comp. yet. Vincent( cg leader ) organised the biggest dinner i have ever had. he cook like over 10dishes. good ones. i make my first ever pastry.. Eggtart! yup thats right.. Ben berjaya hasil eggtart. not the berak eggtart ...its real eggtart. make by oven,eggs,flour, cinnamon, crumbs,etc.

besides that, i have been pia-ying like mad.theres so much to read in my final year. never been put in such crazy consistent reading before.i finally reach my dissertation target for this month. i miss working in burger king. my working hours in burger king very little now..ish because of my weird timetable.i got two classes at 5pm! its like having a class at 9pm in malaysia when we all feel so hungry ,cold and night sky. I have been goin to career exhibition and looking out ,sending in CVs *fingers cross* hoping a kind soul would take interest in employing me and pay the darn darn expensive+troublesome work permit.

oya! Julee is back from malaysia, she got Pastor Sandra and kenneths' sermon cds for me. Whee!

Thanks sharon! ( i know u r reading this), for coming down to leeds during the weekend. it was blast taking different pictures whenever The Light ( a shopping complex in leeds) changes its color, was fun having u around in most of our meals, make me attempt to do the impossible blowing the bed size pelambung, great time talkin and encouraging one another in our walk with God. and yes! can't wait to go swansea disturb samsom and gang. NeCC is on my calendar date. well like u said; its not the places we go but its the time spent with old friends that makes the whole trip fun and exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home