Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

bankai, Love Cookies, more eggtarts, vday night event, york,fungkee,mark, CVs... O Lord please open a door for me.

My favourite photo: this proofs that i have achieved kuchiki's bankai!
a river in york. i dunno what to word caption about this.
muahaha. you can't beat Ben the Black
Chris i know u will like me putting this caption: Ben the Black
I just love swords.so yeng leh carry this heavy weapons
i took this picture of mark and fungkee from the top of one of the wall's tower

behind me is a famous castle in york. forgotten whats its name. sue lynn can u help me recal.
Me, Mark and fungkee

14th feb. everybody has love written all over their faces.

Whenever i feel gloomy withthe state of the world, i would think of the arrivals gate at the hedrow airport.General opinion is starting to make out that the world is full of hate and greed,but i don't see that, seesm to me that love is everywhere, often it is not particularly dignified or news worthy but its always there, husbandswives,boyfriendsgirlfriends,brotherssisters,mothersdaughters,fatherssons,... when the planes hit the twin towers as far as i know none of the phonecalls from the people on board are messages of hate and revenge ... they were all messages of Love. if you look for it i got a sneaky feeling that love ACTUALLY is ALL AROUND...

haha. got that phrase from Love Actually movie.

Boy, its been a while since i last update. i don't even know where to start.

i have been busy with lotsa dissertation preparations. Praise God. it went well, Mr Murray wesson like the progress. besides that there is the never ending tutorials ...weekly tutorials. with so much reading. and for somethin productive in benefit of my future in uk.. i have beeen preparing a lot on my CVs.have been attending many open night evenings by famous firms in england such as Beachcroft, and etc. i also have been attending two career fairs. one on valentines day!

haha..so yea..thats the academic side of my life for the past 10days.

im really bless over and over again with a church and cg that supports me always. i never stp learning from my borthers and sisters in Christ. Vincent and Julee are the biggest boost in my learning of Gods word.
On Vday, Julee organised a cg night. something she felt strongly to do. it was actually meant to be a night for the cg to just share with one another about love and vday.hehe. but the plan went to somewhere even greater. turn out that lotsa non christians be coming for that vday night in our cg. haha. i wonder whats the factor that draw so many ppl on such a cg night. so yea, it was so mega lastminute, julee changed her whole message to an evangelical one in conjuunction with vday, andrew prepared lastminute battle of the sexes games,cg members lastminute prepared more desserts...for the night. i prepared my new found "talent" of making eggtarts. i make 3large eggtarts for the night. vday night turn out to be very good. was really an attempt of faith. came back home n personally journalled this event. cos God has taught me so much just in organising this event.
thats my spirituality over the past 10days

Next!~

Mark and fungkee stayed over my place during their newcastle uni holidays. was really fun having them around. talk nonsense. do silly thins which guys would do. and ohh.... we went to yourk the nextday. york is gorgeous! i rarely use the word gorgeous...cos it sounds very gay to me haha. but yea...york deserves the word gorgeous.nothing gay-ish about york. york is just simple gorgeous. its like an old preserved english village. with many of the buildings still the same as it was many hundreds years ago. the catheral is so so so nice! majestic man. me and the guys had lotsa fun in the swords chamber in one of the streets in york. we walk the wall all around york( something like china wall but way smaller and not china ).haha.well i will let the photos do most of the talkin for ya haha. mark set of photos havent reach me. ish. looks like u guys have to look over the pictures which me and fungkee have. its not the best though. mark has the best pictures and the most. their trip down was really great. i went to bar risa on the last night with them9mark,fungkee and some laws school gurl friends)..but didnt join the clubbin time. im broked la. cant simply throw cash on the drain like that. so yea...that was pretty much. was good pure fun having them around.

this coming weekend i will be goin to oxford and bath! for 2days and nights. the whole trip is a total of 50pounds. kinda cheap i feel...cos we living in hotels, buffet,transport ,etc. but most of all is the friends goin there together. haha.my roomie will be Bro. maxwell! shit man, now that guy stoled my glam. light. his photos is all around the uni for the sisushi advertisment.haha.

Anyways... im doing really well here. emo days do i have? hmm none.haha. what a wonderful life man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home