Leed Me to your Heart,Leed Me to your Soul, Leed Me to the Place where You want me to go.

Its been over a year.But much is fresh.A life changing experience that I reflect and learn to improve till i finish this race before me.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Here i go.

I'm off to sheffield-newcastle tommorow. i have make all the calls. book the tickets 7weeks ago for this holidays. meeting up with tons of friends. will be goin to sheffield. and darn darn darn anne wong Islander Penang...something wrong havent provide me her contact till now.ish looks like i will just look for evelynn at sheffield tommorow. btw its her bday!

i have lots to blog about.half of me is excited and the other half been thinking lots about pastor phillip. was very grief. i remember all the words he said to me. and the things he do.did a long personal entry on Pastor Phillip. Pastor, u will be miss a lot. i know now u are now joining a multitudes of supporters in heaven to cheer us on in our race for Christ.

i have to wakey at 6am tommorow. catching the earliest bus to sheffield. then will depart to newcastle in the evening.

im very excited. my first ever england adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home